Salil Ankola Power Couple Contestant Biography, Age and Wife Riya or Ria Banerjee Wiki Info: Salil Ankola is a Power Couple contestant and former Indian Cricketer. He played one Test match and 20 One Day Internationals from 1989 to 1997 for India. He was a right-arm fast-medium bowler and played first-class cricket for Maharashtra. At the age of 28, he retired due to a sudden development of bone tumor in his left shin bone because of which he could not run for 2 years, and since then, he went on to appear in a number of Indian soap operas and a few Hindi films. Get here complete information about Power Couple Contestant Salil Ankola bio and age info, and also get details about him personal life and profile.
Salil Ankola Power Couple Contestant Biography, Age and Wife Ria Banerjee Info
Salil Ankola Biography and Age Info: Salil was born on March 1, 1968 in Solapur, Maharashtra, India. He made his first-class debut at the age of 20 for Maharashtra. Ankola made his Test debut during the first test of the tour at Karachi, alongside Sachin Tendulkar and Waqar Younis, both would go on to become successful cricketers later in their careers.
Salil in Power Couple: He is currently featured in Power Couple, which is first Indian edition of Israeli show Power Couple. He entered in the show on December 12 with his wife Ria Banerjee.
- Name: Salil Ankola
- Occupation: Actor
- Born: March 1, 1968 (age 47), Solapur
- Batting style: Right-handed
- Spouse: Parineeta Ankola (up to 2011), Ria Banerjee
- Nominations: STAR Parivaar Award for Favourite Jadooi Character
- Nationality: Indian
- Delnaaz Irani Power Couple Contestant Biography, Age and Husband Info
- Shilpa Saklani Apurva Agnihotri Wife Power Couple Biography and Age Info
- Rahul Raj Pratyusha Banerjee Husband Wiki, Biography,Age Full Details| Pictures
- Percy Karkaria Delnaaz Irani Husband Power Couple Contestant Biography, Age and Wife Info
Hope you like this post and also share it with your friend on social networks. We will come back with more interesting stuff, till then, take care and stay blessed.