Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan agreed to speak at the Oxford University on invitation of Malala Yousafzai, winner of Nobel Peace Prize. SRK is a wonderful speaker, and he will be addressing the international students at the Oxford University after being invited for the same in 2016.
Alan Rusbridger, principal of Lady Margaret Hall at the Oxford University, had extended an invitation to Shah Rukh Khan on Twitter in 2016 with the tweet, “can we tempt to to Oxford University to talk to our students at @lmhoxford? They love you (I’m the principal).”
Reminding Shah Rukh of the invitation after two years, Malala wrote on her wall, “Still waiting!!!! @iamsrk.” King Khan took cognizance of the request soon after and replied, “Most certainly would love to do it & meeting u will be a privilege. Will put my team to schedule it sooner than soon.”
The actor already has given powerful speeches at the Yale University and University of Edinburgh, as well as at the World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos, Switzerland. He had also expressed that he loves to talk and whenever someone invites him to deliver a speech, he always considers it an opportunity.
- People from UP, MP and Bihar Leaving Gujarat in Fear for lives after mob attacks
- Nobel Peace Prize 2018: Denis Mukwege, Nadia Murad Won Fighting Sexual Violence
- Binita Jain – First Crorepati of Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 10
- Anup Jalota Ending His Relationship with Jasleen Matharu, Really?
- Who threatened filmmaker Mani Ratnam with bomb?
We will come back with more interesting news till than take care and stay blessed.