Alok Nath’s wife Ashu Singh made headlines after sue on writer Vinta Nanda for Re 1. In the complaint filed through their lawyer Ashok Saraogi, Ashu has alleged that Vinta’s defamatory statement has left her and her husband, Alok Nath, terrorised and ever since people have been looking at them with a “different attitude” every time they go out.
According to a report in the Times of India, the couple is also likely to file a separate defamation suit for damages seeking Rs 1 as compensation on Monday.
Ashu further claimed that while they had filed a complaint at Amboli police station, the police couldn’t act on it because they felt the offences were non-cognizable. The report states that Ashu has now urged the court to direct the police to conduct probes in the said matter.
Ashu has further alleged that the show went off air after a change in the cast and storyline and added that Vinta might have had an impression that the changes – in terms of the artistes and storyline- were made because of Alok Nath due to which she’s held a grievance against him. She also added that Vinta continued to maintain a cordial relationship with and never said a word about Alok Nath.
- Priyanka Chopra is Looking Glamorous With Kim Kardashian
- Dimple Kapadia’s Video Shared by Akshay Kumar Gone Viral
- After Vinta and Sandhya, Deepika Amin accuses Alok Nath of harassment
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Malala Yousafzai Convenience Shah Rukh Khan to Speak at the Oxford University
- People from UP, MP and Bihar Leaving Gujarat in Fear for lives after mob attacks
We will come back with more interesting news till than take care and stay blessed.