Anderson East Biography, Age, Date of Birth, Girlfriend, Wiki Info: Anderson East is a popular American rhythm and blues/pop musician from Athens, Alabama. According to reports, he is dating musician Miranda Lambert from one month. “They are really enjoying each other’s company,” a source close to Lambert reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. East and Lambert “are spending New Year’s together,” according to a source. Get here more information about Anderson East biography and age, and also you can get details about her personal life and profile.
Anderson East Biography, Age, Date of Birth, Girlfriend Info
Anderson East Bio:
According to Wikipedia, he basically belongs from Nashville, Tennessee and completed his schooling from Athens High School in Athens, Alabama and done his higher education from college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. He got inspired by musician Ben Folds, East taught himself piano and started writing music in high school.
His grandfather was a Baptist preacher, his father sang in the church choir, and his mother played the piano in church when he was young.
Anderson is best known for his song “Satisfy Me” was released in March 2015 and received consistent radio airplay. His major-label record debut, Delilah, was released on the Low Country Sound imprint via Elektra in July 2015.
- Name: Anderson East
- Real Name: Michael Cameron Anderson
- Date of Birth: July 17, 1988 (age 27)
- From: Athens, Alabama, United States
- Base: Nashville, Tennessee
- Nationality: American
You May Also Like:
- Craig Strickland Country Singer Biography, Age, Date of Birth, Wife Helen Wisner Info
- Lemmy Kilmister Singer Biography, Age, Date of Birth, Death Reason
- Poppy Harlow CNN Anchor Biography, Age, Husband, Date of Birth Info
- Stevie Wright Singer Biography, Age, Date of Birth, Death Reason
- Rajashree Choudhury Bikram Choudhury Wife Biography, Age, Date of Birth Info
Hope you like this post and also share it with your friend on social networks. We will come back with more interesting stuff, till then, take care and stay blessed.