Vidya Devi Bhandari Wiki Biography Age Husband Info| Nepal’s First Woman President Bidhya Devi Bhandari Details: Vidya Bhandari was elected Nepal’s first Woman President on Wednesday after she defeated her rival from Nepali Congress by more than 100 votes. She was the Vice-president of CPN-UML and widow of late general secretary of the party Madan Bhandari, and secured 327 votes against 214 votes of her rival Veteran Nepali Congress leader Kul Bahadur Gurung. The new President will succeed incumbent Ram Baran Yadav, who was elected as the first President of Nepal in 2008, after the country was declared a Republic. We are share here more information about Vidya Devi Bhandari wiki and bio, and also share some news and statements also.
Vidya Devi Bhandari Wiki Biography Age Husband Info| Nepal’s First Woman President Details
Bidhya Devi Bhandari Biography
Bidhya Devi Bhandari was born on June 19, 1961 in Manebhanjyang, Bhojpur, to Ram Bahadur Pandey and Mithila Pandey, and joined student politics at an early age. She is the wife of the late communist leader Madan Bhandari and first came to limelight after the untimely demise of her husband in a road accident in 1993.
Her Husband, Madan Bhandari, was one of the most popular Nepalese communist leader, who died in a car accident near Dasdhunga in Nepal’s Chitwan District, in 1993, which was alleged to have been a case of murder, and is unsolved till date.
- Name: Vidya Devi Bhandari
- Occupation: Politician
- Date of Birth: June 19, 1961
- Born: Manebhanjyang, Bhojpur
- Parents: Ram Bahadur Pandey, Mithila Pandey
- Husband: Madan Bhandari
- Nationality: Nepali
More Popular Wikis:
- Khanittha Phasaeng Wiki Biography Age Details| Miss Uncensored News Thailand 2015 Info
- Jerome Kass Wiki Biography Age Details| Died at 78
- David Mueller Wiki Biography Age Details| Radio DJ Jackson Bio Info
- Khushali Kumar Wiki Biography Age Details| Boyfriend, Date of Birth, Bio Info
- Priyadarshini Aka Shruti Bigg Boss 3 Kannada Wiki Biography Age Details| Husband Bio Info
Hope you like this information and share it with your friends on social networks.
We will come back with more interesting stuff. Till then, take care and stay blessed.