Shaikh Rashid Wiki,Biography,Age Full Details| Died Due to Heart Attack at 34- A very shocking news comes from Dubai, the news is that Shaikh Rashid aka Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum died of heart attack on Saturday, 19 September 2015. He was the eldest son of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. His brother Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, expressed his feelings on Twitter and Instagram. “Today, I lost a best friend and a childhood companion. My dear brother Rashid you will be missed,“
Shaikh Rashid Wiki,Biography,Age Full Details| Died Due to Heart Attack at 34
Sheikh Rashid was born on November 12, 1981 and completed his education in Dubai at the Rashid School for Boys. He then attended Sandhurst Military Academy in the United Kingdom and graduated in 2002.
He was very good in sports and participated in a number of International and local Endurance competitions winning a number of laurels for the country. His greatest achievement was winning 2 Gold medals in the 2006 Doha Asian Olympics 120 km Endurance individual mixed as well as 120 km Endurance Team Mixed events.
- Name: Sheikh Rashid
- Sheikh Rashid Full Name: Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- Born: November 12, 1981 (age 33)
- Died: September 19, 2015
- Parents: Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- Siblings: Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, more
- Uncles: Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ahmed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- Cousins: Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
It is really a shocking news and GOD bless his soul.