Rosena Allin-Khan Bio,Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband Details: Rosena Allin-Khan is a UK Labour Party politician and an accident and emergency doctor at St George’s Hospital in Tooting and deputy leader of the Labour group on Wandsworth Council, and the Labour candidate for the Tooting by-election, 2016 to choose who will succeed Sadiq Khan, who is standing down having won the election to be mayor of London, according to Wikipedia. Get here complete information about Rosena Allin Khan Wiki, Bio, Age, Date of Birth, Husband and many more detail.
Rosena Allin-Khan Bio,Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband Details
Model Rosena Allin-Khan Wiki and Bio Details
Rosena Allin-Khan Biography and Wiki: Rosena Allin-Khan was born in Tooting, and educated there at Trinity St Mary School. She has a medical degree from Cambridge University. Rosena Allin-Khan has mixed Polish and Pakistani heritage and living in Tooting with her husband and three children.
She has won the Tooting by-election in a contest overshadowed by the murder of MP Jo Cox. Dr Allin-Khan held the south London seat for Labour after London mayor Sadiq Khan stood down following his victory in the City Hall race in May.
We will come back with more interesting stuff, till than, take care and stay blessed.
More from my site
- Labour MP Jo Cox Bio,Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband Details
- Marie Roda Bio,Wiki,Biography,Age,Boyfriend Details
- Eliza St John Biography,Wiki,Bio,Age,Boyfriend Details| The Bachelor Australia
- James Middleton Bio, Wiki, Biography, Age Details | Survival of the fittest Contestant
- Janice Dickinson Wiki, Celebrity Big Brother 16, Biography, Age, Housemate Full Details