René Angélil Biography, Celine Dion Husband, Age, Net Worth, Death Reason, Wiki, Bio: Rene Angelil was a Canadian singer and husband of Celine Dion, died on Thursday at 73 after a long battle with throat cancer. Number of stars and celebs immediately took to social media to share their grief and show their support for his family. Angélil started his career as a pop singer in the 1960s in Montréal and formed a pop rock group, “Les Baronets”, with childhood friends Pierre Labelle and Jean Beaulne. Get here more details about René Angélil bio and personal life.
René Angélil Biography, Celine Dion Husband, Age, Net Worth, Death Reason
René Angélil Bio
René Angélil Wiki and Bio: According to Wikipedia, Rene Angelil was born on January 16, 1942 in Montreal, Québec, Canada, to a Syrian father and a mother of Lebanese descent. He was Melkite Catholic and studied at College Saint-Viateur in Outremont and at College André-Grasset in Montreal.
Personal Life: Angélil married his first wife – Denyse Duquette in 1968 and they had a son, Patrick.
In 1974, he married singer Manon Kirouac, best known as Anne Renée, the couple had two children, Jean Pierre (born 1974) and Anne Marie (born 1977).
In December 1994, he married the singer Celine Dion, and have one son – René-Charles Dion Angélil, was born in 2001.
- Name: Rene Angelil
- Occupation: Singer
- Date of Birth: January 16, 1942
- Born: Montreal, Québec, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
This is a very sad news, God bless his soul.
More from my site
- Rene Charles Angelil Bio Wiki Biography Age Date of Birth Girlfriend Details| Celine Dion Son
- Kristen Hancher Bio,Wiki,Biography,Age,Boyfriend Details
- Shane Redway Wiki,Biography Full Details| Toronto Rapper Died in Car Crash
- Todd Ewen NHL Player Wiki,Biography,Age,Married OR Single, Death Reason Full Details
- Jean Lapierre Candian Politican Bio,Wiki,Death Reason,Age,Biography,Date of Birth,Wife,Family Details