Paul Prudhomme Wiki, Biography Details| Wife, Family, Children, Restaurant Full Info: Paul Prudhomme is a popular American celebrity chef, passed away at the age of 75. He died after a brief illness, said an official from K-Paul’s Louisiana Kitchen. He best known as Gene Autry Prudhomme, whose specialty was Creole cuisine. He was the chef proprietor of K-Paul’s Louisiana Kitchen in New Orleans, and had previously owned and run several restaurants. He developed several culinary products, including hot sauce and seasoning mixes, and wrote a number of cookbooks.
Paul Prudhomme Wiki,Biography Details| Wife, Family, Children, Restaurant Full Info
He was born in July 13, 1940 in Opelousas, Louisiana and he was youngest of 13 children. He was raised on a farm near Opelousas. His father Eli Prudhomme Jr., was a farmer. He was named Paul on his birth certificate as a priest thought he should have the same name as a saint, but he instead went by the name Gene Autry Prudhomme during his youth.
He had a long running issue with his weight, resulting in him working from an electric wheelchair on occasion.
Books Written by Paul:
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Louisiana Kitchen
- The Prudhomme Family Cookbook
- Authentic Cajun Cooking
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Louisiana Cajun Magic
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Seasoned America
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Fork in the Road
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Pure Magic
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Fiery Foods That I Love
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Kitchen Expedition
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Louisiana Tastes
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Always Cooking
- Name: Paul Prudhomme
- Occupation: Chef
- Born: July 13, 1940
- From: Opelousas, Louisiana, United States
- Died: October 8, 2015, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Cooking style: Louisiana Creole cuisine
- Nationality: American
Hope you like this information and share it with your friends on social networks.
We will come back with more interesting stuff. Till then, take care and stay blessed.