Orlando Bloom Deported From India: Hollywood star Orlando Bloom, who is best known for “The Lord of the Rings” and “Pirates of the Caribbean,” was deported from New Delhi on Saturday. The reason behind this, he was in without visa, according to India’s Foreign Ministry. Spokesman from India’s Ministry of External Affairs, Vikas said, “Deficiencies in his electronic tourist visa,” meant Mr. Bloom was put back on a flight to the U.K.
Orlando Bloom Deported From India
Orlando Bloom at the front of Taj with Amar Singh
Why was Orlando Bloom Deported From India?
After an intervention, Mr. Bloom was granted a fresh visa by Indian authorities in the U.K. and arrived back in New Delhi, Mr. Swarup said.
Local media reports on Monday showed pictures of the star, the blonde-haired elf in “The Lord of the Rings” movies, at the Taj Mahal.
Mr. Bloom is not the first to run into trouble with India’s new “e-tourist visa,” which allows travelers from 44 countries, including the United Kingdom, to get a visa online before arriving.
The document, initially titled the “Tourist Visa on Arrival-Electronic Travel Authorization,” caused problems when some travelers wrongly assumed that it could be obtained upon landing in the country.
We will come back with more interesting stuff, till then, take care and stay blessed.
More from my site
- Janhavi Gadkar Wiki Biography Age Profile Details | Vice President of Reliance Industries Accident Info
- Tracy Leanne Jefford Bio,Wiki,Biography,Age,Husband Details
- 20 20 Welcome Back Video Song Actress Lauren Gottlieb, Actresses, Item Girls Names Wiki Full Details
- Daddy Mummy Song Model Name Urvashi Rautela Wiki,Biography,Age,Boyfriend Full Details
- Who is Ashok and Sushim in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat? Their Real Name, Age, Girlfriend Info