Matthew Mitcham Wiki,Biography,Age,Girlfriend Full Details| Dancing With The Stars Season 15 Finalist Winner| Wikipedia, Bio, Profile Info- Matthew Mitcham is a popular Australian diver and he is the 2008 Olympic champion in the 10 m platform. He is the first Australian male to win an Olympic gold medal in diving since Dick Eve at the 1924 Summer Olympics. Now, he is one of the four finalists of Dancing With the stars Season 15.
Matthew Mitcham Wiki,Biography,Age,Girlfriend Full Details| Dancing With The Stars Season 15 Finalist Winner
He was born on 2 March 1988 in Brisbane, Queensland and raised in Sydney. He publicly came out as gay in 2008 and he was also featured on the cover of the international gay publication The Advocate.
In 2009 and 2010, Mitcham was selected as one of the 25 most influential gay Australians.
- In 2009, Matthew Mitcham was the Chief of Parade of the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras after being declared the 2008 Australian Sports Performer of the Year.
- In February and March 2010, Mitcham appeared in the second season of Rexona Greatest Athlete Australia reality television series in which 8 of Australia’s most popular sports athletes compete in 8 episodes in various challenges to win the “best athlete” award.
- He also announced taking part in the Cologne 2010 Gay Games in Germany. He was seen promoting the Games. The event featured 35 sports, as well as community and cultural events.
- He competed in an episode of Australian game show Talkin’ ‘Bout Your Generation, representing ‘Gen Y’ with comedian Josh Thomas.
- He appeared in an episode of Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia with entertainer Maria Venuti, presenter Sophie Falkiner and X Factor Presenter Luke Jacobz who battled it out to win $2000 for their charity.
- In March 2015 he starred in ‘Are You Ready For Freddie’, a tribute video to Freddie Mercury organized by the Sydney Mardi Gras. The video went viral, reaching more than 1.3 million views.
- Name: Matthew Mitcham
- Occupation: Diver
- Born: March 2, 1988 (age 27), Coopers Plains, Australia
- Height: 1.74 m
- Weight: 67 kg
- Gold medals: Diving at the 2008 Summer Olympics – Men’s 10 metre platform
- Nationality: Australian
Hope you like this information and must share it with your friends on social networks and share your feedback to us.