Jean Lapierre Candian Politican Bio,Wiki,Death Reason,Age,Biography,Date of Birth,Wife,Family Details: Jean Lapierre was a Canadian television broadcaster and a former federal politician, who died in a plane crash in the Magdalen Islands that killed all seven passengers onboard, including his wife, two of his brothers, and a sister. The family was en route to the funeral of Lapierre’s father, Raymond C. Lapierre, who had died a few days earlier.
Jean Lapierre Candian Politican Bio,Wiki,Death Reason,Age,Biography,Date of Birth,Wife,Family Details
Jean Lapierre Wiki and Biography: Jean Lapierre was born on May 7, 1956 in Bassin, Quebec. He was Paul Martin’s Quebec lieutenant during the period of the Martin government. He returned to the Canadian House of Commons after an eleven-year absence when he won a seat in the 2004 federal election for the Montreal riding of Outremont.
On July 20, 2004, he was appointed to the Canadian Cabinet as Minister of Transport, serving until the 2006 election. On January 11, 2007, Lapierre announced his intention to resign from federal politics. He resigned as the MP for Outremont on January 28, 2007.
- Anna Pearce aka Patty Duke Bio,Wiki,Biography,Date of Birth,Age,Husband,Death Reason Details
- Junior Sa’u Bio,Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Girlfriend Details
- Trent Harmon Bio, Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend Details| American Idol Contestant
- Mackenzie Bourg Bio, Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend Details| American Idol Contestant
- La’Porsha Renae Bio, Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Date of Birth Details| American Idol Contestant
This is a very sad news, God bless him and his family.