Frank Sinatra 100th Birthday Biography, Net Worth, Wiki and Death Details: Frank Sinatra was a popular American jazz and traditional pop singer, songwriter, actor, producer and director. He was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century and one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide. He appeared in various musicals such as On the Town (1949), Guys and Dolls (1955), High Society (1956), and Pal Joey (1957), and towards the end of his career he became associated with playing detectives. He was also heavily involved with politics from the mid 1940s, and actively campaigned for presidents such as Harry S. Truman, John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan, though before Kennedy’s death Sinatra’s alleged Mafia connections led to him being snubbed. Get here more information about Frank Sinatra bio and career info and also details about his personal life and biodata.
Frank Sinatra 100th Birthday Biography, Net Worth and Death Details
Frank Sinatra Bio
Frank Sinatra Biography and Personal Life Info: He was born on December 12, 1915 in Hoboken, New Jersey and began his musical career in the swing era with Harry James and Tommy Dorsey. He found success as a solo artist after being signed by Columbia Records in 1943 and becoming the idol of the “bobby soxers”.
He released his first album, The Voice of Frank Sinatra, in 1946 and turned to Las Vegas in 1950, where he became one of its best known performers as part of the Rat Pack.
He signed with Capitol Records and released several critically lauded albums, including In the Wee Small Hours (1955), Songs for Swingin’ Lovers! (1956), Come Fly with Me (1958), Only the Lonely (1958) and Nice ‘n’ Easy (1960).
Personal Life and Family: Sinatra had three children, Nancy, Frank Jr, and Tina from his first wife Nancy Sinatra. They met Barbato in Long Branch, New Jersey in the late 1930s, where he spent most of the summer working as a lifeguard.
According to Wikipedia, Sinatra had numerous extra-marital affairs, and gossip magazines published details of affairs with the likes of Marilyn Maxwell and Lana Turner.
He was married to Hollywood actress Ava Gardner from 1951 to 1957.
He married Mia Farrow on July 19, 1966, a short marriage which ended with divorce in Mexico in August 1968.
He was lastly married to Barbara Marx from 1976 until his death. The couple married at Sunnylands, in Rancho Mirage, California, the estate of media magnate Walter Annenberg, on July 11, 1976.
Death: Sinatra died by his wife’s side at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on May 14, 1998, aged 82, after suffering a severe heart attack.
Net Worth: Frank Sinatra’s net worth was over $100M, which he amassed from his contract with Capitol Records.
- Name: Frank Sinatra
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Director, Singer, Songwriter
- Born: December 12, 1915, Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
- Died: May 14, 1998, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Children: Nancy Sinatra, Frank Sinatra, Jr., Tina Sinatra
Hope you like this post and also share it with your friend on social networks. We will come back with more interesting stuff, till then, take care and stay blessed.
More from my site
- Sasha-Natasha Obama, Malin Ann Obama Wiki,Biography,Age Full Details| Daughters of Barak Obama
- Shane Redway Wiki,Biography Full Details| Toronto Rapper Died in Car Crash
- Sadie Robertson Wiki,Biography,Age,Boyfriend Full Details| Duck Dynasty Actress
- Rapper Badshah Bio, Wiki, Biography, Age, Date of Birth, Wife, Real Name Details
- Raftaar Rapper Wiki Biography Details| Dilin Nair Wikipedia,Age,Date of Birth Details
- Natasha Dalal Wikipedia| Varun Dhawan’s Girlfriend Natasha Dallal Wiki Biography Complete Info
- Gary Clark Jr Bio,Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Wife Details
- Who is Alisha Chinai? Bio, Age and Husband Info
- Kanika Kapoor Full Wiki, Biography,Husband,Early Life, Top Songs Details
- Paul Zerdin Wiki,Biography,Age,Married Or Single Full Details| AGT Season 10 Winner Info